Meet Moving Bob! He’s another great way to help your kids draw people and even learn basic (very basic) anatomy.
- Download and print Moving Bob PDF.
- Let your kid color Moving Bob (or use the print as a template for felt or foam cutouts).
- If old enough, allow your kid to cut out each part.
If you’d like to make Bob moveable…
- The dotted circles are locations for punching holes.
- Use short* fasteners to attach pieces together, making moveable joints.
An alternate easier method of assembling Bob…
- Use glue or tape to connect joints.
- Of course he won’t be moveable, so position him in a fun way.
Bonus art activity:
That by itself can be a fun activity for your kid, my little guy wanted to take it one step further. He got another sheet of paper and positioned Bob on it, then traced him. After tracing him, he added all the details…face, clothes, and even a party hat.
*we only had longer fasteners and it was a pain. So, I would strongly recommend using the shortest fasteners you can find.