We just reached 400,000 subscribers on YouTube!
As a way to say thank you, we’re holding another art contest. The winning prize is a $400 Amazon gift card. This contest is for school classrooms. If you’re a parent or student, be sure to tell your teacher about this contest. If you’re a teacher of any grade between kindergarten and 6th grade, see below for the rules and how to enter.
How To Enter The Contest:
- Have your entire class create an Autumn themed art project
- Take one picture of your classroom’s art (picture must not include students’ faces)
- Email that photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Also include your name (teacher’s name), school name, state, and country
- Submission deadline is Friday, September 30th, 2016
How To Win:
- I will post all of the entries to an album on our Facebook page on October 3rd, 2016
- I will also let you know via email that the entries have been published
- Then it’s up to you to share your classroom photo with parents and your community
- The classroom photo with the most likes and shares wins!
- Deadline for likes and shares is Saturday, October 8th, 2016 at 8 am (MST)
- We will announce the winning classroom on Monday, October 10th, 2016
- Is this contest for the U.S. only?
- No, but please only enter if you have access to Amazon
- How many times can my classroom enter?
- Limit one entry per classroom
- How will you decide who wins?
- The photo with the most likes and shares wins
- What about homeschoolers?
- If you’re part of a homeschool group of at least 15 students, you may also participate
- Will you accept any photo into the contest?
- No, I reserve the right to decline or remove any photo from the contest for any reason.
We are so grateful for each of our art friends. Thank you for all of your support. We hope this contest is a fun way to get your class excited about the changing season, and to enjoy art together.